Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lovely Afternoon

We hosted an egg hunt today at the house. We had a great turn-out and I so enjoyed having new friends over. The weather was perfect and the kids and adults had a wonderful time........I think! Everyone stayed till the evening hours, so it must have been a good time! As usual, I did not get a lot of great pictures of all the foods and decorations, but I did take a few. I wish I could post lots of pictures of the day, but I feel bad posting them without permission, so I just included a few. I love hosting parties and the best thing about today's was that it helped to bring many new people together. I was feeling nervous before the guests arrived and I must admit, it is nice knowing that my Mom was going to be here with me. I just feel relaxed when she arrives. Happy Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment