Thursday, May 5, 2011

Castles

Yesterday was a castle building kind of day. With gas prices out the roof, I am making an effort to stay home on days when K does not go to school. Sometimes this can be hard for me because I like to GO. But, yesterday was very productive and we even turned some empty food boxes into a castle! K loves playing with it and certainly likes re-creating all the scenes from her current favorite, Tangled. So, all we used was food boxes, hot glue, razor and markers! Easy enough.

BEFORE

AFTER



4 comments:

  1. So impressed. Reminds me of stuff I used to play with when I was little. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! HANDMADE TOYS ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you! So creative and talented! I bet it was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Holly and I are going to try this, too. I'm always looking for ideas on crafting with a toddler without a lot of expense!

    ReplyDelete