Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Almost Party Time


My little tot turned 3 on Monday and I have been preparing for her party for the past month. It is this Saturday and we are both very excited. I am so thankful that I bought things ahead of time as now would not be the best time to shop. (budget....arghhh) I have lots of decorations and drawings that I have been working on for her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party. I even made her a party dress (remember that red polka dot thing I mentioned in my previous post), which is cute, not the best made dress out there, but she is still going to wear it. I insist. Plus, she likes it because it has Mickey and the gang on it. I showed it to D and he smiled and then did his arm at angle to point out that it is not perfectly straight along the bottom. We laughed. Oh well, she is only 3! We will look back at the pictures one day and laugh together over her dress. I can hear her now, "Mom, what were you thinking!" So, pictures will be coming soon of her crafty party! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment