Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rethink Junk Visit

Yesterday my mom and I went to see this interesting place called Rethunk Junk. We LOVED it! This lady makes some beautiful furniture and we just gawked at how awesome her prices are. She has lots of furniture to pick from! Short ones, tall ones, big ones, small ones, black and white, red and blue. Everything was eye candy to me! I only wish I needed it. But, I will always follow her blog and keep her in mind when people talk about purchasing something new! This place was great. My mom scored three beautiful end tables for $125.00 total!

On another note.....I made my first goal with my new 31 Gifts business! Yay! Fireworks were going off in my world just two days ago! I am loving my new job and cannot wait till tomorrow when I get paid. First pay check in 3 years. It will feel good. Sadly, we have already spent the money that is coming my way on a NEW BED for my tiny tot. Now that she is getting a new bed, I am getting the itch to re-decorate her room. Which is kinda silly because we have only lived here 6 months and her room has a new coat of paint on it already. Oh well! I am thinking creamsicle for the walls. D is not liking that idea very much though. So, I am on the hunt for new paint and new bedding! Yep, I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for reaching your goal!! I wish they had that when I joined...I had to pay $115 for the same thing you're getting for FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete