Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lots of Goodies

We have been in the market for a desk. I found this super nice desk at a consignment shop last weekend and I bought it right there on the spot! It was a great feeling and I was so proud of my steal, I mean deal. It was $80.00. I had a $40.00 store credit so I paid $40.00 for this solid wood desk that will last my baby girl many, many a year! Woo hoo! I am thrilled.

Next up, I took FULL ADVANTAGE of my Mother's Day Out today. I found this gem of a thrift store called Clothes Less Traveled. I stayed for an hour and walked through, slowly taking everything in. It was soooo nice. AND, I left with 7 clothing items JUST FOR ME for a total of $22.00!! A Vera Wang dress for $5.00 friends, Ann Taylor sweater for $2.00, Aerpostale Jeans for $3.00, just to list a few names for those brand kind of people. I tried to take some photos of my finds, but this was the best I got. I was not about to put them all on and try to model them for you like some people do. It would take forever, I had a hard enough time taking my cozy feet picture for the header!







Wondering what that cute red polka dot item is lying on top of the desk? Wait and see!!! More to come!!

1 comment: