Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Generations

Last night I was washing my face and loathing the fact that I still get zits on a regular basis. I have fought them all my life and I am SO SICK of it. I was doing my twice a day, daily regime and just wallowed in my despair for a few minutes. Then today we went to CVS to get a few things and I needed to get some M&M's for a cookie decorating party next month. I knew that if I brought home chocolate, I would most likely eat some. Just another familiar battle for most people. The daily struggle with how you look. So, then this afternoon I check my mail box and the new InStyle came. I looked through it a little during lunch, but decided to put it away. Like most Mom's with daughters, I want to protect and empower her to look past all the ads that tell us we are not enough. It is a struggle that I do not want to pass on. What are you doing to teach your daughter? Please share. I came across these very familiar Dove Campaign videos that are so powerful. I hope they encourage you too.

Dove Campaign Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment