Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Making Music

Last night I was playing around with Garage Band. My purpose was to try and record a song that I wrote with my Mom and Doug. That was unsuccessful, however I did come up with this fun little tune and was pretty excited about it. I wanted to find a way to put it on the blog. The only way I could do that was to make some kind of slideshow or movie and add it as background music. I am going to a Girls Movie Night tonight with some friends and we are supposed to bring a snack to share. I just went shopping yesterday and did not want to go out and buy anything, so this morning I decided to make pumpkin cookies. I asked K to help me. She was happy to help. Then I decided to film us as we were making cookies. We made a lot of cookies! I ended up put some in a jar to send to work with D tomorrow to give to the nice ladies who always send little toys home with him for K. Remember, this is really about the song. Tell me if you like it! It's my first composition.

Cookies and Music from Samantha Harris on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment