Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cookie Party

I had the pleasure of hosting a cookie decorating party for my friends. It was so much fun! The kids played so well together, all 7 of them. The Moms got some good talk time in and enjoyed chocolate chip scones, whoopie pies and coffee. We all enjoyed decorating the cookies ( and eating them). My little K was so excited to have all her friends there. She is quite the little hostess, except when she pushes kids down and locks babies in dark closets. We are working on that. I ended up using Martha Stewart's sugar cookie recipe. It worked perfectly for cutting out the cookies. Each guest went home with a Chinese take out box filled with cookies and a cookie cutter ornament for their tree. I wish I had taken more pictures of the set up before we got started, but I was super busy. Thankfully, I had arranged for my Mom and my Aunt to arrive early and help me finish last minute things, they were a big help.



Guest J, very happily decorating cookies.

The calm after the party.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great day!! So glad you had such a good turnout! Wish we could've been there!

    ReplyDelete