Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm A Winner

Yesterday I received word that I won a prize! Ever heard of Tea Collection? They sell really cool kids clothes at an affordable price. Well, I am a fan of theirs on facebook and every Tuesday, they hold a contest called Tote Tuesday. This week the prize was a Tea Tote AND a free 6 month subscription to Little Passports. Little Passports is a really cool program where you sign your child up and pay a low monthly fee to receive packages from a new country every month! Letters, stickers, souvenirs and photos are included. It helps you to teach your child about the wide world around them. Well, lucky me! We get this for free! Just heard today that our first package arrives on Christmas Eve! Woo Hoo! I love being a winner! Mom, I'm a winner! I am on a roll because earlier this month I won a new scarf at a raffle. Jealous?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome SAm how cool is that???? Just for the record you are always a winner in my book!!! :)

    ReplyDelete