Monday, December 13, 2010

What I Want for Christmas

I know all of you are dying to know what I want this year for Christmas. I wanted to share my wish list with you. I finally gave it to D yesterday after denying all month that I don't really want anything. I was trying to save money and not ask for anything, but D would not go for it, so I easily came up with a few items that I would enjoy.

What's not to love? House shoes.

I have kept a journal since the 7th grade. I need a new one. I must have spiral bound. It is such a pain to write in otherwise and the words on the left side of book always look all messed up.

2 years ago I got an iphone. I wanted this case. I have put it on my wish list each year and still have not gotten it. I hope I get it this year. At least it is cheaper this go round, it used to be $30.00 (which is why I didn't get it, I am sure).

Last week while K was at "school" I found myself sitting in Books A Million crying my eyes out as I read the first chapter of this book. I was sniffing and rubbing my nose and all that yucky stuff. I want to read it. I want to hear how she has dealt with the tragic loss of her baby girl. I want to get a little bit of that faith.

This book allows transracially adopted people to share their stories. I want to hear them.

I have stated before that I struggle with what to wear on a daily basis. I am stuck between wanting to be comfortable but still look nice. I think this looks really comfortable and really cute too. This cowl neck scarf can be found here.


So, there it is. What about you? Want to share your wish list? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. You find such unique things....House shoes and cute scarf.....how do you find such things? I would share my list but it is kinda boring compared to yours....I need to be more creative....I think I would like my presents more. Maybe you should be my personal shopper...hhhmmmmmmm...another career idea?????

    ReplyDelete