Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cold Hands Be Gone

Last night during all my free time, I was surfing the net, looking at other people's blogs and I came upon this great idea. I have suffered from cold hands my entire life. I guess suffer is too strong of a word, but it is something I have grown accustomed too, these cold hands of mine. When I saw this quick, cute and easy way to warm up those appendages, I wanted to try it ASAP. So, today during nap time, I pulled out an old sweater and chopped off the bottom part of the sleeves, fired up my sewing machine and voila! My hands are warm! The hardest part of this project was photographing my hand wearing the warmer. I took a ridiculous amount of photographs and this was the best I got. Sorry it looks like a dead fish, they all did.



P.S. My fingers are cold.

1 comment: