Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year



Happy New Year Friends!

I just finished reading Choosing to See. It has given me a new perspective on resolutions. I usually make a list of 4 or 5 things that I want to accomplish, change and so on. Not this year. This year my goal is to simply SEE God working in my everyday life. For those of you who know me, really know me, you know this will be a new way of life for me. But, I am ready for it. I need it. Bring it!

(and i am going to be more frugal and loose weight....i couldn't resist)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this book. I am almost done with it and find myself welling up every now and then. I think to myself, am I spending enough time with James, am I going to regret sending him to his room for quiet time. I hope I have more than enough time with James and I hope to SEE his purpose that HE has for me raising him.

    ReplyDelete