Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Buy Or To Join......That Is The Question



I am VERY excited to announce my new venture! I have become a 31 Gifts consultant and I am pumped! I was introduced to this company through my sisters some time ago and I never gave it much thought until this year. 31 Gifts makes a nice product that pretty much sells itself while I get to eat delicious foods, talk with the ladies and make some moola. Sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Gather round friends and look at this! Here is all of the loot that I will be receiving in a pretty pink box in just a few short days! Jealous? Don't you just love stuff like this? You can organize your life away with cute bags, purses, totes and bins feeing so accomplished when you lay your head down to rest knowing your valuables (or junk) look nice in their cozy new home.

I'm pretty sure that I am the most excited about this huge utility tote to put all K's stuff in the car, or to use when we take our luxury cruise to Morocco (wait........what?), or when I decide to check out 25 books from the library at one time, I mean this thing will hold A LOT!


So, if like what you see, you can order through me! Whopee! Or you can host a parteee, I promise I won't bring Kaoriiiiiiii. You might even win something FREEEEEEEE! Okay, I'll stop.

Here is my website. Feel free to place an order or join my team if you want to start your new year off right just like I did! It is $99.00 for the enrollment kit and then the sky is the limit friends! Come join me!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new patterns!!! I tried to go on your website but for some reason it didn't work! Love you and am happy and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete